UFDTF next call

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:56:15 +0000
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
CC: public-owl-wg@w3.org

I had a task to convene another meeting for this TF.

I had tried to get Jim to suggest a time that would work for him, (since
he is unable to attend the main telecons at present), however he is not
free this week or next.

So how about doing as we did last week and meeting half an hour before
the main telecon, both this week and next week; and then reviewing the
slot after that?

(Also does anyone have an IRC log from last week, I should try and write
some minutes - but I had technical problems)

Jeremy