Re: ISSUE-52 (Explanations): Specification of OWL equivalences and rewriting rules for explaining inferences

Hi Vipul,

Do you mean to have a document that explains these? Or a standard way
for reasoners to save an ontology and all entailments? If the latter,
do you mean to define a set of annotation properties so that inferred
entailments can be annotated in some way? Or do you mean this last +
the specific format for what the annotation properties contain.

When you say that only some entailments and proofs need be
standardized, do you mean you would be satisfied with nothing in the
rest of the cases?

Still trying to get a handle on exactly what is being proposed.

-Alan