low-level syntax issues

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 10:35:57 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

There are two issues that have to do with the low-level syntax of OWL
1.1, namely ISSUE-13 (quotation in strings and literals)
	http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/issues/13
and ISSUE-14 (using CURIES)
	http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/issues/14

These issues talk directly about the functional syntax, and thus appear
to be easy to resolve, and don't depend much on other considerations.
However, there is some involvement with RDF and n-triples / Turtle.

I think that a move to CURIES is a great idea.  (Why hasn't Turtle moved
to CURIES, by the way?)  I think that any reasonable resolution to the
quotation issue would be fine.

Comments?

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Bell Labs Research