document preparation for publication

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 01:47:37 -0500
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

I've written the script I talked about to export from the wiki
('wikisnapper') and I ran it in "Editor's Draft" mode so we can see what
the documents will look like, more or less, as Working Drafts:

   http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/draft/ED-owl-syntax-20071231/
   http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/draft/ED-owl-semantics-20071231/
   http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/draft/ED-owl-mapping-to-rdf-20071231/

A few things I know still aren't right:

    -- some of the text in the 'Status of this Document' is just
       placeholder text
    -- the links between the three documents aren't right
    -- the images are hosted off the wiki (they shouldn't be)
    -- the images are links to the wiki (they shouldn't be)
    -- there are no 'latest version' links
    -- the html-head title (the window title) has some markup in it
    -- there are some HTML validity problems introduced by bugs in the
       script

Other than those problems, I'm interested in any problems people see.
None of the above problems are hard to fix, but I wanted to get out a
status message before I call it a night.

         -- Sandro