Re: Cardinality Restrictions and Punning

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:24:44 +0000
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
CC: public-owl-wg@w3.org

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

Yes - I tend to agree. I thought there was more of a problem ... still
not totally confident that my first thought didn't have something, but I
had thought I would have more of a 'knock out' blow (at least in my own
mind!) at this point.

It doesn't mean I like punning! Just what I hoped was going to be a
'compelling' argument is more an aesthetic matter.

Jeremy