Re: Major changes in Fragments Document

From: Rinke Hoekstra <hoekstra@uva.nl>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 16:05:58 +0100
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org
To: Bernardo Cuenca Grau <Bernardo.Grau@comlab.ox.ac.uk>

Hi Bernardo,

Slightly more on-topic than my previous email. Several WG members have
vented concern (at the F2F) regarding the use of OWL 1.1 to mean only
the DL version of our proposal. It seems the tractable fragments
document uses OWL 1.1 in the DL-sense throughout. Perhaps we/you/I
could change all OWL 1.1's to OWL 1.1 DL's to prevent sore toes. (I
had already adapted the previous version of the fragments picture and
can easily create a new version, using mathcal fonts).

Best,

	Rinke

On 18 dec 2007, at 13:54, Bernardo Cuenca Grau wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have made quite a few changes in the Fragments document to address
> some of the issues raised within the WG. Here's a summary of the
> changes:
>
> - EL++ : included material from Carsten's wiki on EL++. Added a
> grammar for facts
> - DL-Lite: Added grammar for facts
> - DLP: Deleted from the spec
> - Horn-SHIQ: quite a few changes in the grammar according to
> Borise's comments. Also, added a grammar for Facts
> - RDFS: Added a grammar for facts.
>
> The figure that represents the relationships between the fragments
> has also changed.
>
> Please, feel free to comment on all this!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bernardo

Drs. Rinke Hoekstra

Email: hoekstra@uva.nl    Skype:  rinkehoekstra
Phone: +31-20-5253499     Fax:   +31-20-5253495
Web:   http://www.leibnizcenter.org/users/rinke

Leibniz Center for Law,          Faculty of Law
University of Amsterdam,            PO Box 1030
1000 BA  Amsterdam,             The Netherlands