DL Lite

From: Rinke Hoekstra <hoekstra@uva.nl>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:08:28 +0100
To: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

I think there's a buglet in the description of DL Lite on the wiki:

"The language DL-Lite, as presented here, is indeed a fragment of both
OWL 1.1. and OWL DL. There are different variants of DL-Lite that have
been described in the literature. The variant provided here is called
DL-LiteR since it allows for property inclusion axioms. Other variants
trade property inclusion axioms for functionality and inverse-
functionality of object properties."

To my understanding DL-LiteR cannot be a fragment of OWL DL 1.0 as it
supports property inclusions?

-Rinke

Drs. Rinke Hoekstra

Email: hoekstra@uva.nl    Skype:  rinkehoekstra
Phone: +31-20-5253499     Fax:   +31-20-5253495
Web:   http://www.leibnizcenter.org/users/rinke

Leibniz Center for Law,          Faculty of Law
University of Amsterdam,            PO Box 1030
1000 BA  Amsterdam,             The Netherlands