DL lookup table

From: Rinke Hoekstra <hoekstra@uva.nl>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:14:01 +0100
To: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Dear all,

I have consolidated my understanding of the fragments documents of [1]
and [2] in two feature 'lookup' tables [3], somewhat along the lines
of the table in [4] (no smilies though). IMHO this kind of overview is
very helpful for those unable (or unwilling) to dig through the
literature.

To be honest, I found it rather hard going to gather the implications
of each fragment. The features not explicitly mentioned I had to
reverse-engineer from the structured syntax definitions. The resulting
tables are therefore probably incorrect in many places, perhaps
someone more knowledgeable could check them?

-Rinke

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Tractable_Fragments
[2] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/EL
[3] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/DL_Lookup
[4] http://owled2007.iut-velizy.uvsq.fr/PapersPDF/submission_36.pdf

Drs. Rinke Hoekstra

Email: hoekstra@uva.nl    Skype:  rinkehoekstra
Phone: +31-20-5253499     Fax:   +31-20-5253495
Web:   http://www.leibnizcenter.org/users/rinke

Leibniz Center for Law,          Faculty of Law
University of Amsterdam,            PO Box 1030
1000 BA  Amsterdam,             The Netherlands