Re: PROPOSAL to *close* (not postpone) ISSUE-83

This was discussed at TC. Action is on me an Ian to draft wording
explaining closing/relation to OWL Full.
The gist is that it will never be in DL because of undecidability. It
will be in OWL Full by virtue of syntax. Following precedent of OWL
1.0 we don't specifically document features outside OWL DL, though
they may have semantics given in full, and that it will be at the
discretion of the OWL Full semantics document editor to decide
whether they want to provide a specific semantics for the form.
-Alan