Re: Wiki-page on EL++ and ISSUE-79

On 12 Dec 2007, at 17:25, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> Thanks Carsten!
> Regarding integrating into Bernardo's document - as long as it is
> Bernardo's version OK. For the version the WG is working on we
> would need to discuss it at a meeting. If that's what's proposed,
> could you please submit an issue?

The existing Fragments document provides an overview of various
interesting fragments and pointers into the literature. I don't think
that it would make sense to add a much more detailed description of
any one fragment, at least not until we make strategic decisions on
fragments in general. It may make sense for Bernardo to make
editorial fixes to the existing document in response to the points
made by Carsten below.

Ian