Re: minutes from f2f1

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:31:14 +0100
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: sandro@w3.org, public-owl-wg@w3.org

is it o.k. to use the URI-s of the various attachements on the mailing
list, or do you think it is worth putting them up somewhere else?

Eg, Ian forwarded the presentation of Boris as an attachment to

ie, it can be found on the URI:

an ugly URI, but it works (caveat: it is in PPT which not everybody can
handle, though..)

I have not checked whether *all* presentations have been sent around
that way, though

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/