Re: Fragments - specific proposal

I feel I am repeating myself, but: I have only said that the tractable
fragment (whether "fragment" is meant syntactically or semantically I
don't care) that you have mentioned was not clearly specified. Below
you say that your fragment "can fall into polynomial with certain
restrictions" and "those restrictions are what would need design".

This *is* *not* clearly specified. No big problem, as you still have
enough opportunity to do it. That's all I said. I didn't say anything
about semantics. Please don't cite me wrongly.

greetings,
 		Carsten