Re: ISSUE-88 (md5): Ontology header request, optional md5 checksum of ontology

Might. My understanding is that not all servers implement providing
accurate information about when a resource has changed, and given the
perceived value of performance in this area, thought it might be
useful to have a mechanism more under user control.

However, this should be considered a soft request, and I'm not
terribly attached to it.

Regards,

Alan