Update on status of SCD from XML Schema group

From: Michael Smith <msmith@clarkparsia.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 15:34:28 +0000
To: public-owl-wg <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

A small clarification related to ISSUE-31 (Canonical URI for externally
defined datatypes).

Discussion to date in this group had assume the XML Schema Component
Designator (XSCD) work was dead.  The XML Schema WG chair let me know
that they have recently done work on the SCD document we are interested
in, though have yet to republish.  More info is to be coming.

The text I posted at [1] as a suggested edit to the Syntax doc is
intended to leave the door open to using SCD URIs if they become
available.
--
Mike Smith

Clark & Parsia