Introduction: Evren Sirin

I realized I never sent my intro before so here is a short introduction
(better late than never :)  I am a senior researcher at Clark & Parsia,
LLC and I am an alternate for Mike Smith. I won't repeat what Mike said
below about C&P and our interests but I just want to say that as an
alternate member I plan to keep my participation mostly to email
discussions.

Before joining C&P, I completed my thesis at the University of Maryland,
College Park on combining Description Logic reasoning with AI planning
techniques to solve Web service composition problems. During my graduate
study, I have developed several Semantic Web tools, most importantly the
OWL-DL reasoner Pellet which is now being commercially supported by C&P.
I was also a member of the OWL-S coalition where I contributed to the
development of OWL-S ontologies.

Regards,
Evren