SOTD for publications

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 15:49:26 +0000
To: "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

I have been scanning the three docs that I believe we are suggesting for
FPWD i.e.
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Mapping_to_RDF_Graphs
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Semantics
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Syntax

I like the yellow boxes presentation of the links to the issues, and
hope that sort of presentation can be preserved in the migration to TR
space docs.

I added two more such links at
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Semantics#Introduction

===

I note that Sandro or Ivan needs to draft SOTD text for these:

I hope that such text could indicate:

a) that these are the member submission docs, with minor modification
b) they are not yet 'consensus' documents
c) that the issues the WG is considering are found at issue-list-uri
d) that some of the issues relevant to specific sections are shown at
the beginning of the sections.
e) sections with fewer issues are likely to have greater consensus in the WG

(However I believe the etiquette is that the team contact has first and
last say on this text, so a big please, with no expectation!)

Jeremy