Re: issues being discussed: REPORTED vs ACCEPTED

Most issues are now either ACCEPTED, REJECTED, RESOLVED or POSTPONED
(the latter 3 categories all being for closed issues); the few
remaining REPORTED issues are cases where we are waiting for some
clarification before deciding whether to accept.

Can issue posters please respect the conventions outlined in [1].

After a new issue is added to the list the chairs will decide whether
to accept it. Hopefully this will be done in a more timely manner now
that the initial flurry of issues has been dealt with.

Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Issues