Re: Integrity constraints for OWL 2 / OWL 2 DL

Thank you for your answer and clarifications.Some rules are imposed in RDF/S ontologies (as the table shows) such as:- Each property has to have a domain and a range- each subsumtion(of classes or properties) is acyclic and irreflexive.I noticed that those rules have not to be satisfied  neither in OWL 2 nor in OWL 2 DL;  Are they still valid for OWL 2 ontology? if no, can i define  my own  (user defined )  rules including such rules and apply them in my OWL 2 ontology? Nevertheless, are there similar ones in OWL 2.thx for answering me.