Re: [OWLAPI-developer] relations : Equivalent classes axioms, subClassOf axioms

Hi,The problem seems to be OWL-semantically fixed.Having subClassOf(A , B) and subClassOf (B, A) ====> we can entail and state explicitly equivalentClasses(A, B) and if we want delete the two other subClasso axioms. (tell if it is correct)But when we add these axioms , they will be irelevant:Example: We have student subClassOf Person ==> that's oklater we add Person subClassOf student ===> not ok ; we have to prohibit such axiom, how?