[ANN] Tawny-OWL 1.1 released

From: Phillip Lord <phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 17:01:25 +0100
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org

I am please to announce the second full release of Tawny-OWL, my library for
fully programmatic development of OWL ontologies. The library now has a fairly
large feature set:

** Complete support for OWL2
** Integrated support for reasoning with HermiT or ELK
** Profile checking
** Fixtures and support macros for unit testing
** Use of external ontologies available only as OWL files
** Rendering of OWL API objects to Tawny code.
** Support for generating and using ontologies with numeric IDs.
** Support for multilingual labels.
** Protege Integration

Changes for 1.1.0:

 - Added a variety of new methods, including a newer syntax for individuals.
 - Type-hints have been added to all namespaces, which gives 2x or 5x
   speedups, depending on the namespace.

Breaking Changes:

This includes a number of small breaking changes, and deprecation of :subclass
and :subproperty frames.

Full details release documentation:

https://github.com/phillord/tawny-owl/blob/master/docs/releases.md

The library is now available from