Re: new topic: Should Closed World Assumption(CWA) and Open World Assumption(OWA) be integrated?

I guess you forgot my favourite reference on Local CWA :-)

Inanç Seylan, Enrico Franconi, Jos de Bruijn: Effective Query Rewriting with Ontologies over DBoxes. IJCAI 2009: 923-925.
http://ijcai.org/papers09/Papers/IJCAI09-157.pdf

cheers
--e.