Re: new topic: Should Closed World Assumption(CWA) and Open World Assumption(OWA) be integrated?

"Local Closed World" (LCW) simply stands for a combination of OWA and
CWA. It means that a language has both capabilities (i.e., represent
some things under OWA, some things under CWA).

Pascal.

--
Prof. Dr. Pascal Hitzler
Dept. of Computer Science, Wright State University, Dayton, OH