RE: A solution to integrate CWA into OWA.

Dear Pat,
> Well, part of our problem is that we do not understand what you mean by these 'levels'. The logical picture behind OWL and similar languages is that the names in the logic refer to things in the world, and that the assertions in the logic express facts, and ground facts have the content that two or more things stand in a certain relationship to one another. This is what 'semantics' means here: it means, this mapping from the expressions to a world which the expressions describe and the names refer to.
I have interprated the all what is described/contained in above in another set of perspectives.
> > (semantic refers to the meaning of an expression in individuals's minds;
>
> Already, you are talking about something else, it seems. There is nothing 'psychological' in the semantic picture I outlined above. Minds do not enter into the picture at all.
No, this is not expressed well by me here since the meaning of this natural language sentence is not formal and does not preclude other intepretations.As i understand from your previous definitions, i see only consisteny with my understanding and do not see inconsistency.

> > concepts are elements of expressions which composes notations and semantics.
>
> I confess to simply not being able to understand what you mean here. But in any case, talk of 'concepts' is rather beside the point of standard logical semantics.
sorry, concepts are used in my interpretations. Please omit it here.