OWL representations for Statistical Modeling Methodology

From: Mitchell Gillespie <mgillesp@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 13:58:01 -0400
Hello Everyone!

   Just looking for a little extra guidance.  I have created a prototype
ontology which attempts to define logical units that would be defined within
a statistical modeling workflow.  I know there are many ontological
descriptions that describe the idea of "process"/"timeline"/"workflow",
however I seek to add more description to the units themselves... Can anyone
suggest certain ontologies that I should compare my work to?

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Mitchell Gillespie
MSc. Applied Computer Science
University of Guelph