From: Alex Shkotin [mailto:alex.shkotin@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 10:52 PM
To: Ray Joseph
Cc: public-owl-dev@w3.org
Subject: Re: What is it used for?

Hi Ray,

have a look
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2011_02_10#nid2MW

Alex

2011/3/4 Ray Joseph <Ray.Joseph@kbr.com>

I have been looking into ontologies for a couple years now and see the
variety of relationships that can be expressed.

I would like to know what can be done with an ontology once it is
constructed.

Ray

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any
review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited..  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.