SPARQL Queries

From: Bikash Gyawali <bikashg@live.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:26:26 +0100
Dear All,

I am willing to run some SPARQL queries on some ontologies. I have read the theory behind SPARQL and know how to write simple queries. What I am looking for is a platform that allows me to input SPARQL queries, runs them and presents results. I am using Protégé 4.1 and I don’t find any plugins that can help me to type the queries. Could you please tell me if any such plugin exists or suggest me any other platform(or method) on which I could play around with SPARQL.

Thanks,
Bikash