Ontology alignment question

From: Jakub Moskal <jmoskal@ece.neu.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 21:57:07 -0500
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org
Hello all,

Before I get into the details of my problem -- is there any mailing
list dedicated to the problem of ontology matching/alignment? I wasn't
able to find one, that's why the question is posted here.

I am trying to align two OWL ontologies by merging them into one and
adding axioms, mainly equivalentClass and equivalentProperty. Using
propertyChain axiom I can match chains of object properties from one
ontology with object properties in the second one. The part that I
cannot figure out is how to match a datatype property in one ontology
with a chain of object properties and a datatype property in the
second one. To better illustrate my problem, consider this (pardon my
informal syntax):

ont1:
class Person,
datatypeProperty hasAge: Person --> int

ont2:
class Person,
class IntegerQuantity,
class Age (subclass of IntegerQuantity),
objectProperty hasAge: Person --> Age,
datatypeProperty hasValue: IntegerQuantity --> int

Is the following possible to express in OWL2?

ont1:Person.hasAge == ont2.Person.hasAge.hasValue

Jakub