OWL-S 1.1 Profile creation help

From: SandipBAPS Patel <sapatelbaps@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:13:13 +0530
To: public-sws-ig-request@w3.org, domurtag@cs.tcd.ie, drew.mcdermott@yale.edu, steve.battle@hp.com, Gerhard.Wickler@informatik.uni-stuttgart.de, jacek.kopecky@deri.at, bparsia@isr.umd.edu, martin@ai.sri.com, www-ws@w3.org, www-rdf-logic@w3.org, www-rdf-interest@w3.org, public-owl-dev@w3.org, www-webont-wg@w3.org, Ivano.DeFurio@atosorigin.com, ina@ei.sanken.osaka-u.ac.jp
Respected Sir/Madam,

                    I am a student of engineering in “Information
Technology” at DDU University(Nadiad – India). Currently I am working on a
final year project which is indeed a research project of “Artificial
Intelligence”. In the project we are supposed to use *jUDDI registery*
 framework
and some reasoners for semantic based inference from it.  In that I want to
add semantics of web services in jUDDI for reasoning and inference. Mean, I
want to register the OWL-S profile of a web service in to jUDDI for
semantics input and for further use.

                    Now, while working on the project I am facing a problem
for using “OWL-S UDDI Matchmaker” developed by Carnegie Mallon University’s
CS Department which also provides matchmaking of OWL-S profile and the web
service. I am having error for registering an OWL-S profile.    *I can
register OWL-S 1.1 profile (sample “BravoAirProfile.owl” in owl-s 1.1
specification) in jUDDI using matchmaker, but having problem with other
version (1.2 etc.) and profiles created using OWL-S Editor (developed by
University Of Malta).*

*Ultimately, *which editor is to be used to generate the OWL-S profile which
can work with matchmaker api. Or surely owl-s 1.1 version of profile.

Please let me know if u have any solutions/ ideas /experience regarding this
problem.

Thanks,

Sandip A. Patel (sapatelbaps@gmail.com)