Re: OWL2 serialized as JSON?

On 7 Apr 2011, at 00:25, Holger Knublauch wrote:
[snip]
> Bob,
>
> I actually agree with your point, but you will have noticed that many people in the OWL (2) community really don't care much about the Web

This is tendencious at best. JSON is as web as anything and being interested in it is not remotely evidence of not caring much about the Web.

> and RDF aspects of the Semantic Web.

It's also perfectly possible to care about RDF and not think that the RDF serialization of OWL is the right thing in every circumstance.

[snip]
> Sorry for the sarcasm.

Where was the sarcasm? I just saw a bit of ungrounded psychologizing and rather tired bad mouthing. I'm not sure why you felt it necessary to rant this way, but hey, to each their own.

It'd be nice to get back to technical issues.

Cheers,
Bijan.