OWL2 serialized as JSON?

From: Chris Mungall <cjmungall@lbl.gov>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 14:29:13 -0700
To: Owl Dev <public-owl-dev@w3.org>
Is there a de-facto standard way of serializing OWL2 as JSON? I'm aware of RDF-over-JSON efforts, but something more OWL-centric would suit my purposes better.

I recall a lightning talk at OWLED2007 that showed something like Manchester Syntax in JSON, but I don't know if this idea has advanced further. I think ideally there might be a frame-style modeled after MS (but including GCIs), and an axiom-style modeled after the functional syntax. It seems the most predictable way to do the latter would be to have a single object per axiom, and to use the non-terminals on the RHS of the production rules as names in the name-value pairs.

I'm hoping someone has already provided a specification - and/or an OWLAPI implementation?