Re: Reflexive properties in OWL

Ok. Here is a small toy ontology that I am attaching here to represent my
problem.

The scenario is that I have declared two classes("Paper" and "Author"), two
properties("hasReferenceTo" and "haspublicationDate") and two
individuals(one for each class). I want the 'hasReferenceTo' property to be
transitive and reflexive, which I have done by defining the properties
nature in the ObjectProperties Tab. Since both properties make sense only to
the "Paper" class, I have mentioned them as a necessary condition inside the
ClassDescription box for "Paper" class. The "Author" class, for the moment,
has no necessary conditions declared.

After running the reasoner, I see that the individual of "Author"
class("Author1") also gets the "hasReferenceTo" property assigned to
itself(under the Propert Assertions box for the individual "Author1"). I
think that it's because, as I mentioned before, the reflexive property is
"smarter" as it always knows its domain and range beforehand and thus gets
attached to any class. You can see that "hasAddress" property is not
attached to this individual of Author class(because it was declared to be
functional).

I hope I could make myself clear. I need some way to restrict the reflexive
property propagating to all individuals. Please provide some ideas.