Re: Fw: Reflexive properties in OWL

Just briefly, it appears to me that your trying to use closed world
assumptions rather than open world, where things can and do have
multiple "types" and what you can say about things isn't restricted.

It may be useful to post the ontology you're creating and give some more
info on what you're modelling.

Best,

Nathan