Re: OWL modeling of E-R pattern

From: Milan Zdravkovic <milan.zdravkovic@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:37:37 +0100
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Cc: public-owl-dev@w3.org
Yes, of course. Here is the fragment of the model I am working with. I would
really appreciate help with this.
http://www.masfak.ni.ac.rs/ontologies/2010/9/er-test.owl

--
Milan Zdravkovic,

Research and teaching assistant

Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Nis

Phone: +381 64 1144797
Email: milan.zdravkovic@gmail.com
WWW: http://www.masfak.ni.ac.rs/milan.zdravkovic
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/milanzdravkovic
Address: ul. Kovanlucka 58, 18000 Nis, Serbia
http://www.euraxess.rs
National EURAXESS portal: Facilitating researchers mobility to and from
Republic of Serbia