OWL modeling of E-R pattern

From: Milan Zdravkovic <milan.zdravkovic@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:08:32 +0100
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org
As a part of a small project, I need to perform a semantic analysis of the
ER model (relational database). However, I am stucked with a problem of
inferring the intermediary tables (ones that are used only to connect two
other tables with many-to-many relation). Relevant relations are:

entity hasAttribute attribute
relation hasSourceAttribute attribute
relation hasDestinationAttribute attribute

Now, I assume that intermediary table is the table whose all fields are
source attributes of some relation, or..

entity and hasAttribute only (isSourceAttributeOf some relation)

However, this does not work. Could you please help ?