OWL 2 profiles

From: Cristian Cocos <cristi@ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:50:08 -0400
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org
1. Anybody care to tell me if OWL 2 EL and RL are syntactic fragments
of OWL 2 DL please? I'm pretty sure QL is, and I'd be surprised if
these two weren't, but, nevertheless, I'm asking. (I know for a fact
that every OWL 2 DL reasoner is an OWL 2 EL reasoner, though I haven't
heard anything about RL in this respect.)

2. I need to explain very briefly the syntactic difference b/w OWL 2
Full and OWL 2 DL--is there such a thing as "the most
important/glaring difference" between the two?

Many thanks,