Restricting class of individuals from object property to specific individual..

From: Mitchell Gillespie <mgillesp@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 14:42:57 -0400
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org
Hi All,

   Compared to most, I am very much a beginner to OWL & OWL2.   With that
said, I apologize for the beginner-like question.

   I am wondering how one could restrict a certain class of individuals to a
specific individual of another class..  Let's consider this simple example
(please excuse my simplified logic structure:

      Class:  DataInput
      Class:  DataStream

      ds_stdout <------  individual of DataStream representing '*stdout*'
      ds_stdin <--------  individual of DataStream representing '*stdin*'
      ds_stderr <-------  individual of DataStream representing '*stderr' *

  I want to define that...         DataInput(x)   -->
~hasDataStream(x,ds_stdin)

  Am I able to make that specific restriction??

Thanks!

Mitch