Search for PhD on ontology, web service, formal specification in Ile-de-France(Paris)

From: Hasna Hadj Salem <hasna.hadjsalem@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:59:12 +0200
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org, protege-owl@lists.stanford.edu
Hello,

I did my research master in computer science at the University of
Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines/France (UVSQ), specialty
Databases and Distributed Information Systems. My master project was
"An ontology for discovering WS taking into account quality
standards." (Masterís overage: 13.52)
I got my engineering degree in Computer Science .

I have a good knowledge in Web services, ontologies and the Semantic
Web (OWL-S). I a motivated also by formal specification, software
architectures.

 Iím currently finishing my first article. So, can one help me to find PhD.

Think you

Hasna Hadj Salem
Hasna.hadjsalem@gmail.com