Re: All humans love (all) cats

Cristian

I guess you need a rule like Human(x),Cat(y) -> love(x,y)

The trick is to use self restrictions, the top property and property
chains to connect all x and y.

in Functional-Style Syntax

EquivalentClasses( Human ObjectHasSelf( ex:pHuman ) )
EquivalentClasses( Cat ObjectHasSelf( ex:pCat ) )
SubObjectPropertyOf( ObjectPropertyChain( ex:pHuman owl:topObjectProperty
ex:pCat ) ex:love)

or in Manchester Syntax

Class: Human EquivalentTo: ex:pHuman Self
Class: Cat EquivalentTo: ex:pCat Self
ObjectProperty: ex:love  SubPropertyChain: ex:pHuman o
owl:topObjectProperty o ex:pCat

Wish that helps

Jie