Tool for downsizing OWL 2 DL to OWL 2 EL

From: Jan Noessner <jan@informatik.uni-mannheim.de>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 18:39:19 +0200
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org
Hello,

We need to downsize an OWL 2 DL ontology to the expressivity of OWL 2 EL
with as less loss of axioms as possible. First we simply wanted to ask a
reasoner to do this work for us, but then we noticed that it is not that
trivial to ask all the different combinations of OWL 2 el axioms.

Do any of you know if there is a converter somewhere which can do this
downgrading job?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Jan Noessner
(from University of Mannheim, Germany)