Re: How to put "universal" restrictions to members of two classes?

Hi Yoshio,

Yes, looking from that perspective these properties/instance seem to
serve a similar role to those old familiar auxiliary tables in
relational databases used to implement "many-to-many" relationships.
If you had BD-Recorder and BD-R tables, and you wanted to say that a
single recorder can record to multiple disks and vice versa, you would
also have some third table to specify the relationship.

I've tried to look for the previous discussions but couldn't find the
one which gives 100% the same trick (I'm sure Uli Sattler suggested it
in some thread but not sure if it was on public-owl-dev or elsewhere).
I kind of implied it here [1] but the discussion was a bit different.

Cheers,
Pavel

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-dev/2009AprJun/0067.html

--