Re: How to put "universal" restrictions to members of two classes?

 Thanks Michael,

(2010/08/31 19:51), Michael Schneider wrote:
> Hi Yoshio!
>
> Your example below is, in the given form, only valid in OWL 2 Full [1]. But
> you don't need a complete OWL 2 Full reasoner for making it work. Any
> reasoner implementing the OWL 2 RL/RDF rules [2] will give you the result
> you expect (the OWL 2 RL/RDF rules define a sub-semantics of the semantics
> of OWL 2 Full).

Oh, I almost forgot OWL 2 Full, for I've been trying to use only OWL2 DL
with Pellet.

And I was kind of surprised to see my initial statements are valid (in
OWL 2 Full),
for I almost got the idea that property chain only allows
ObjectProperties as its
constructing blocks, which was wrong, right?
> For example, you can use Ivan Herman's OWL 2 RL reasoner for checking, which
> is available as an online service at [3]. For your convenience, here is your
> complete example in a form that can be directly be inserted into Ivan's
> reasoner. Press "Go" and check for the expected triple
>
>   my:MyRecorder my:recordableTo my:MyDisc .
>
> in the result set.

I tested the coding with Ivan's OWL 2 RL reasoner and the triple above was
in the result set.

But does that mean my statements were valid in OWL2 RL??

Given that I'm now using Joseki + Pellet to process SPARQL queries with
dataset with an ontology,
what is your suggestion. please?

Using some OWL 2 Full/RL? reasoner which can be used with Joseki (then
what are my options?)
or remaining in OWL 2 DL using kind of tricks as Pavel showed me in his
response?

Best,
Yoshio