How to bind corrisponding classes through an object property

From: Antonio Nessuno <tichitic@live.it>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 17:38:22 +0200
To: <public-owl-dev@w3.org>

Hi everyone,
i've realised an ontology where there are these four classes:

Class: Building, Class:Solid, Class: SpatialRelation

Class:BuildingSpatialRelation
subClassOf:SpatialRelation

in addition, there are the following object properties:

objectProperty:hasGeometry
domain:Building
range:Solid

objectProperty:hasSpatialRelation
domain:Building
range:BuildingSpatialRelation

objectProperty:bordering
domain:BuildingSpatialRelation
range:Building

Now, I can't figure out how is possible to specify a subproperty of "bordering", for instance "touch", which express the fact that "bordering" property imply a
"touch" property between the corrisponding solid of the two building of the relation (and viceversa)
So, my problem is that I don't know how to "get" the corrisponding Solid  of the Building intersted in the sparial relation (a kind of "Building.Solid" in object modelling) which allow to specify that, if there is a touch property between 2 solid then the corrisponding 2 solid are in touch. It seems to be trivial but really at moment I've no idea what is correct solution.

Regards,
Antonio A.
Importa i tuoi contatti di Facebook. Chiacchiera su Messenger!
http://www.windowslive.it/importaAmici.aspx