Re: OWL class restriction

Hi Alessandro,

this is a tricky think to be done. What you can do is use a
propertychain to ensure that

the composition of  has_object with has_Goal implies has_Goal.

This would require the usage of a dedicated 'has_Goal' (rather than a
less specific has_information) property, but this shouldn't be a
problem (make has_information a superproperty of has_Goal if you like).

Does this suffice? Cheers, Uli