postdoc position in ontology modularity & reasoning

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@clarkparsia.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 18:56:18 -0500
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org
Folks,

We're announcing a postdoc position via NSF and University of Arizona
to be run in collaboration with Clark & Parsia LLC in our Washington,
DC or Boston office. The position will focus on ontology modularity
and reasoning theory & practice, as well as industry-focused
implementation in our OWL infrastructure built around Pellet (see
http://clarkparsia.com/pellet for details).

Details about the position are available at
http://www.uacareertrack.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=196573 --
the position is listed as part-time at UA, but it will be a full-time,
dual appointment. Ping me (kendall@clarkparsia.com) if you have any
questions.

Cheers,
Kendall Clark