Decision Ontology

From: Piotr Nowara <owl.developer@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 10:48:38 +0200
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org
Dear all,

I'm looking for collaboration opportunities for following projects:
- Basic Ontology (BO) - a lightweight general purpose ontology
http://code.google.com/p/decision-ontology/
- Decision Ontology (DO) - an ontology for modeling the decision patterns,
based on the Basic Ontology http://code.google.com/p/basic-ontology/.

The main idea is to create a domain ontology based on BO and then describe
the decision patterns related to that domain using DO. For example one could
describe the regulations behind the drug prescriptions/medical treatments as
decision patterns to enable some specific, context-oriented access to that
knowledge.

I'm the designer of the ontologies mentioned above. Please contact me if you
have any questions or comments - I'd be grateful for your feedback.

Thank you,

Piotr Nowara