Re: OWL 2 Quick Reference Card

From: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 08:21:51 +0100
To: Jie Bao <baojie@cs.rpi.edu>, "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>, "public-owl-dev@w3.org" <public-owl-dev@w3.org>
This ([1]) is just so cool - it even got me to read it properly.

Which did get me pondering on why people might feel the need to re-write
Universal/Empty to Top/Bottom, making people have to just remember the
terms, since hopefully many users will have no idea why.

But it is really good, and even seduces me into thinking I might understand
it.

Thanks
Hugh