Re: OWL 2 is now a W3C Proposed Recommendation

Hi,

Is there a specific prefix or base URI designated for OWL 2?

OWL 1 provides the URI <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl>
neat ontology representation of the different modelling elements
available in OWL 1.

I was looking at the documents listed in the previous email (and
different references in them) for a corresponding URI in the context
of OWL 2 that I could load in any of these editors, but these
documents still refer to the OWL 1 URI <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl>

Thanks in advance for any comments you may have.

Bene Rodriguez

Postgraduate Student | Intelligence, Agents and Multimedia Group |
School of Electronics and Computer Science | University of Southampton