Re: OWL 2 -- Call for Implementations, new Drafts

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@knublauch.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:06:18 -0700
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org
All,

does anyone have a link to a file containing the new OWL 2 triples (in
some RDF serialization)? I am looking for the equivalent of the file
that is on the OWL namespace address but including the new triples.
This file would make an OWL 2 "implementation" for RDF aware tools
basically a no-op :)  But I didn't find it among the list of
deliverables...

Thanks
Holger