non interractive import of OWL into RDBMS

From: Tony C <edufanatic@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:50:59 +0300
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org

I'm working on a project to import my OWL into RDBMS using Protege, then
make it accessible via different SQL commands to get the desired outputs; my
intension is to

1. load/import my owl file to Mysql with "command line" running as a
UNIX/LINUX script in the backend,
2. extract the data from the table into various tables (from the LISP to
something easier).

The protege RDBMS is explained here

I'm quite happy to import using the same method used by Protege although I'm
not quite sure what faces/slots etc represent in my ontology. The imported
data makes no sense for me at this point until i can achieve task on point 1

What I did:

Recently I imported my OWL file to MySQL database using Protege
(interructively). It all went into one table which is fine by me

What I would like to do:

Now I'm trying to do the same operation (load/import my owl file to Mysql)
in non interractive mode; a Linux/Unix shell script that does the job
without GUI clicks.

I'm pretty sure this is possible but I don't know the essencial java classes
required to make that happen. Can someone help?

Thanking you in advance,