Re: How to connect one individual to multiple classes

Hi. I'm not sure what exactly your problem is, as this seems to
obviously be a class/subclass structure. And yes, an individual can be
in more than one class, ands indeed a class can be a subclass of more
than one class.

Can you be more precise about what exactly it is that is not working
for you?

Pat Hayes